Non Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryers 7 - 212 CFM Ohio
DIN Series Refrigerated Air Dryers
- 7 – 13,420 SCFM
- Corrosion resistant & stainless steel heat exchangers Low pressure drop design
- Variable speed fan for stable dew point control and reduced power consumption
- Consistent dew point control ensures dry air at all times
- Reliable solenoid operated drain valve
- Easy to use, advanced microprocessor (Models 200 scfm and above)
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
For a complete list of available models from Ingersoll Rand, click here to view the catalog.
For assistance in choosing the best air compressor equipment, parts, or pumps for your specific requirements, please contact us at any of our locations.