Compressed Air Systems Seminar
Date: October 18th, 2022
When: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Lunch Provided
Where: Townplace Suites 4079 Lyman Dr Hilliard, OH 43026
$495 per participant & Accepted forms of payment: Check, Credit Card, or Purchase Order No.
Registration closes October 11th
- Business of Compressed Air: Accounting for Total Operating Costs?
- Demand Side: Appropriate & Poor Applications, Artificial Demand.
- Distribution Piping & Storage Tanks: Correct Sizing.
- Supply Side: Selecting the Right Compressors & Treatment For Your Plant.
- Controls: Matching Compressed Air Supply to Production Demand.
- Heat Recovery: Capture “Free” Energy.
- Outsourced Utility: “Air Over The Fence”
- Improving equipment reliability through preventative maintenance
This seminar is geared toward design engineers, operations managers, plant engineers, maintenance supervisors, energy consultants, manufacturing engineers, or anyone who wants to increase reliability and reduce life-cycle costs.