Filtration Products: Membrane Systems OhioView Product
About Membrane Systems
As water becomes more expensive and discharge limits get tighter, membrane systems are being used more frequently for wastewater treatment and recycle/reuse applications throughout industrial plants. Membranes offer a solution with low operating costs and consistent, repeatable results.
Simple to operate and easy to maintain, membrane systems offer years of trouble-free filtration. They can provide your company with significantly reduced operating costs, downtime, waste handling and rework costs.
PAPSCO's subsidiary, ESG can also provide maintenance, repair and cleaning services for your membrane systems.
Which Membrane Filtration System Is Right for You?
Our 20 years of field membrane system installation and operation expertise will allow us to design the right membrane system for your application and requirements.
View the flow chart to determine the right membrane system for your application.
PAPSCO Membrane Systems Feature:
- Crossflow filtration
- Microfiltration and ultrafiltration
- Nanofiltration and reverse osmosis
- Configurations from hollow fiber to 1" tubular
- Automatic, unattended operation
- Total system solutions, including pre- and post-treatment equipment
- PLC custom controls
- All temperatures & pH ranges
- Special designs available
Examples of Membrane System Applications:
- Oily wastewater treatment
- Alkaline cleaner recycling
- Solids and colloidal removal
- Acid purification
- Metal hydroxides
- Flexographic ink wastewater
- Spent machine coolant
- Laundry wastewater
- Ultra-pure water production
- Dissolved metals removal
- Final treatment prior to discharge
For more product details or to get online assistance in choosing the right solution for your filtration application:View Product