About Granular Medium Filters
Granular medium filtration is the most effective means of removing organic and inorganic solids from water. By using a permanent filtration medium, instead of one that needs to be replaced, you can filter to 10 micron and backwash the collected solids.
By utilizing the full depth of the filter medium, you can take advantage of the filter's capacity to hold large amounts of solids and still have a low pressure drop.
PAPSCO Granular Medium Filters Feature:
- Sand, garnet, antracite, greensand and carbon medias
- Completely automatic, including PLC
- Filtration down to 10 micron
- Thorough, simple backwash
- Highly efficient underdrain systems
- Single and multi-tank systems for flows over 3,000 gpm
- Skid-mounted designs
- Special designs are available
Examples of Granular Medium Filter Applications:
- Cooling tower water
- Tertiary water treatment
- Process water
- Wastewater treatment
- Groundwater treatment
- Incoming water
- Water reuse
- Pre-reverse osmosis
For more product details or to get online assistance in choosing the right solution for your filtration application:
Request a Quote or Information:
Connect with us today and talk to a helpfull representative to get answers to your questions.