Roto-Jet pumps are designed with only two working parts, a stationary pick-up tube (pilot tube) and a rotating casing.
- All internal parts readily accessible, including mechanical seals. Mechanical seal easily maintained.
- Compact design saves valuable space.
- Performance versatility, wide operating range.
- Seal designed for low pressure - improves overall seal life
- Constant long term performance.
- Smooth, pulsation-free flow.
Roto-Jet pumps can be found in:
- Boiler Feed and De-superheating
- Central High-Pressure Cleaning,
- Oil Production
- Pulp and Paper,
- Steel Mills
- Water Injection Applications.
- Pressures up to 1,125 PSIG / 2600' TDH
- Flows up to 750 GPM