WEMCO Pump has been serving the wastewater and sludge handling industries for nearly 50 years. Designed for every wastewater handling job involving large solids, grit, shear-sensitive materials, and heavy, viscous sludges.
In addition to providing new pumps we have the capabilities to service and provide parts.
Pump Specialists for:
- Sludges and Solids
WEMCO Chop Flow Pumps
Designed from scratch as a WEMCO Pump. The Chop-Flow Pump brings the chopper pumps' segment the same kind of user-friendly pumps you've trusted from WEMCO for over 50 years - rugged, reliable, dependable, and maintenance-free.
Benefits of the WEMCO CF Chop-Flow Pumps
- High hydraulic efficiency
- Wrap around nose vanes insure effective chopping at the center of the impeller, without the need for an impeller nut.
- A one-piece, easily replaceable, ridged cutting bar that spans the entire suction opening.
- Rear pump out vanes with cutting slots repel and chop any material that gets behind the impeller.
- The wearing parts are easily and inexpensively replaceable.
- All clearances are easily adjustable externally.